- I was at Wags for Wishes last weekend and my puppy Teddi Barra had such a great time doing the Obstacle Course Lure event!! I am curious, though, about where I could go in/around Orange County, CA to participate in such a wonderful thing on a regular basis.
- We were at Wags for Wishes on Saturday and ran your course. It was a blast! My dog slept all the way home because she was so pooped.
- My dog Bonnie ran on Saturday evening. She had a great time and we hope to see and run again soon, great job at Wags!
- Hana (my Aussie) and I participated in your event at the wags for wishes for the first time. Such a blast, I can't wait to do it again.
- I saw your demonstration at the Wags for Wishes event in Del Mar, CA on 7-8-07. It was great fun to watch and the dogs looked like they were having a blast.
- We attended your event in Lehi in September. I was the one with the photography booth set up. I got some incredible shots that day and our family had a blast. My son ran his Sheltie through a few times and we all agreed that it had been that dog's best day of his life. My son's dog loves to play, but I don't recall ever seeing him have so much fun in the 5 years we have owned him. Please let us know when you will be in Utah again. We will travel to where you will be. It was a great family outing and we can't wait to do it again.
- We went lure coursing with you guys in Scottsdale! The dogs (all four) had a BLAST! Where are you going next???? My husband taped OVER all the runs he videoed of the girlz!!!! I wanted to KILL him! You have a great outfit!
- My puppy ran in her first Jack Russell Trial and didn't do very well. She didn't seem to know to get out of the start box and run down the course after the lure. In fact, she ran around BEHIND the box. I took her over to your lure course and she went nuts over it. Since she ran through your course, she has become a racer. She gets out of the start box right away and chases that lure all the way down to the catch area. Thank you so much for helping her. You guys are great!
- My dog ran through your lure course at the event in Orem. He was very slow and hesitant. You were so patient with him and helped get him around. With every run after that, he got faster and more confident. At the end of the day, he got a medal for being the fastest dog for his size and the day. He had the best time! Thank you so much. We can't wait to do it again.
- I love the way you encourage the dogs to go through the obstacles. You really build the confidence. Your operator is very good and everyone is so friendly. We all had a great time, especially the dogs.
|Home | About | Event Schedule | Contact | Testimonials
Copyright 2007, Course A'Lure